Tokuoka Co., Ltd.
1. We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations.
2. We will properly acquire personal information, and will notify or announce the purpose of use of your personal information and handle it within the scope of the purpose of use, except when stipulated by law.
3. We will establish a management system for the protection of personal information, inform our officers and employees, and strive to ensure thorough compliance.
4. We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, and implement an appropriate safety management system.
5. Except as required by law, we will not provide your personal information to third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
6. When outsourcing the handling of personal information, it shall be done under our strict control.
7. We will continuously review the management system and efforts for the protection of personal information, and strive to maintain appropriate management of personal information through improvements.
8. If the customer himself/herself requests disclosure, modification, or deletion of personal information entrusted to us by the customer, we will disclose, modify, or delete it within a reasonable scope. However, this does not apply if there is a lawful request from a court, police, consumer center, or an organization with equivalent authority, or if it is determined that it will significantly interfere with the execution of our business.